Monday, January 10, 2011

A Vintage Coal Bucket*



I'm Loving this Vintage Coal Bucket!
I found it had such beautiful detail... the oval shape of the lid and the almost delicate handle. Can you believe that it would be used for dirty coal!!
I washed it up and am using to keep pinecones in near the fireplace.
We have some pine trees that drop pinecones and their so perfect for fire starters.
It has been chilly here and we have cosy fires everyday!!!
Hope your week is going well, I have been so busy working on some fun things I'll share later...
My Design tip* Use unique finds for storing everyday items that you will enjoy looking at.
xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. I love, love , love the rustic coal bucket with the pinecones and so very perfect for a rustic fire. Thanks for the great tip ! Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail