Monday, December 31, 2012

TOASTING YOU with a SALE!!!

 * HAPPY NEW YEAR"S EVE *
This morning I was at the computer, when my son came in....


with this!


Fresh squeezed California Liquid SUNSHINE {from our trees}.... and some almonds!


A sweet way to start the morning!

Before I get on with dismantling all of Christmas....

I want to make a toast to you
 *Happy NEW YEAR 2013*
May it bring you all that you desire*

I want to invite you to hop over to my store
and SECOND SHOUT OUT
TOASTING 2013 SALE 
20% off selected Vintage items.
Hurry over!

Have a beautiful last day of the YEAR*
xo,
me



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Gail, for your elegance, your friendship, and for brightening my life!

    Wishing you all the best in the Year ahead!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail