Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stunning French staircases

Morning...
Our winter just went into spring here in SoCal...
The other day I was wearing all my winter faves, boots, leggins, wool skirts and coats.
This morning.... I am in shorts, aT and flip-flops!

Stunning staircases are where
Entrances are made...
Goodbyes are tearfully embraced.

{pinterest}

Stories are told on them...

{pinterest}

Romantic proposals are often staged on them...
These are amazing with the iron embossed filagree.

{pinterest}

The curvy lines of this staircase with the iron baluster is so lovely!





A couple weeks ago a friend invited me on a shopping trip to Northern California...
While in Carmel, I too her to see this beautiful French vintage staircase..

My Design tip: Staircases are certainly the biggest focal point for interior spaces. Vintage staircases will add instant history to a new home that can't be duplicated with new construction.

Have a beautiful Saturday...
 Perhaps, you'll come a cross a a vintage staircase when your with someone you love... 
might their be a romantic proposal!
Valentines is just around the corner!!!

Hop over to SECOND SHOUT OUT for my Saturday's Designing with vintage post,
I hope you take time to Like my post!

Thank you!

xo,
me

P.S. working on my blog layout so it's a little funky right now, sorry be fixed soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail