Tuesday, July 29, 2014

How to make my watermelon coolers!

Hi Darlins,
Hope this finds you staying cool! 
Our weather is a bit balmy here in So Cal...

When it's so warm like this, I make alot of blended refreshing drinks.



This is a favorite I love to make
Super simple...

Fresh watermelon & ice...
Blend
A fresh sprig of chocolate mint & I'm happy!



Saturday I did alot of gardening & Sunday I was in the grove harvesting in between the thunder & wonderful little rain so I had several of these!
&
Super heathy!


My topiarys are nicely pruned now!
Have a gorgeous evening!

Off to make dinner & take a dip in the pool!
xo,
me






2 comments:

  1. Ok Gail I am on my way over, have one of thoes mellon drinks ready for me! :)
    I am seriously going to make one. I also almost bought a chocolate mint plant the other day to plant in my garden pathway, now I wonder why you now call for the herb :)

    I love seeing this angle of your yard, its so awwww inspiring seeing your garden house above.

    a beautiful night for a dip.
    see you and your next posting soon.

    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! I think I'm going to have to buy a melon tomorrow Gail :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail