Monday, February 22, 2010

Primping*** for the "Olivenhain Grove Sale"


The Lemon Trees are getting coiffed and fertilized so their beauty will shine for the "Olivenhain Grove Sale." It's going to be so beautiful with all the One of a kind, fabulous Vintage treasures nestled in the trees! I can't wait, I know already I'll want to buy everything!!!



Mark your calenders to SAVE THE DATE ! Friday April 30th and Saturday May 1st. 10-4



Invite your friends to come & bring your pull cart!



Follow my blog here and Pam's WhiteIronstone Cottage,she is on my Blog Roll. She will also be updating the event news! In the weeks to come there will be a map with directions, and who the Fabulous Talented vendors will be.

2 comments:

  1. Your pics make me want to start buying....How much is the pink ladder? Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on attending the sale. Looking forward to meeting wonderful vendors and seeing their creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail