Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Love this cabinet**


This vintage window pane cabinet is so lovely and unique I use it for a extra storage. When I saw it I knew exactly where it was going! You probably are thinking hmmm.. I would love to find one too.

Well that's where I can help you! I know the where and who !!! It's so fun to find things that are vintage and one of a kind. The women who made this little gem and others fabulously talented like her .... well guess what...some of the who are going to be here. I'm inviting them to my special event! Remember, the one I'm working on.

Keep visiting me here and check also visit my friend Pam at whiteironstonecottage,Rita at mammabellarte.(they're on my blog roll) We're going to be talking about it real soon.Yes you are all still invited!!
Love,me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail