Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dinner at Stella Mare's *





Dinner at Stella Mare's, in Santa Barbara...
On Saturday I drove to Santa Barbara for a Birthday Surprise Dinner for My cousin Mary , I posted about her a few weeks ago!
I first went to this Fabulous location about 20ish years ago, The restaurant was owned by someone else back then. I recall the Fabulous old Structure, a quaint House with a beautiful glass Atrium room. It's secluded and romantic, I could of just moved right in.....The architectural detail were still as I remembered. The Stair Case is one of my favorites, I took these pictures on Saturday before Dinner. It funny but I never forgot the details all these years later!
Oh! She was so surprised, the evening was wonderful, the food was Delish, service was exceptional , a must dining experience if your ever in Santa Barabara Ca.
xoxo,Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail