Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh to be celebrating!



It's a big day for celebrating, remembering to wear green is Big at school today. Our school is adopting a " green lunch", no wasteful containers or packaging....I love it, it makes us think of creative ways to prepare and pack the lunches for our kids.

I found this photo of my dad(far Right) with his Coast Guard buddies. His description was that they just came in from being at sea for along time. They came into San Diego.
Here they are in the in the restaurant! PATRICK'S Dine and Dance! 1945! They all look so happy to be a shore.


March 17th also is a day for remembering someone so special, Dennis Patrick Smith* my brother, who's Life was monumental... to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail