Saturday, December 20, 2014

A peak into our Southern Califonia home this Christmas.....

Morning Darlins,
It's almost time to settle in for Christmas...
I hope your list is getting smaller & your just about ready to enjoy
A sneak peak into my home this Christmas, 
I have had several inquiries asking if & when I would be sharing!

A beautiful Merry Christmas from our Cali home to yours.











Still searching for the box that has the Christmas stockings!!!

My Design tip: For the Holidays I only have one tip. Decorate your home with what you love. The pieces that hold your fondest memories.

Pop over to my Saturday's Desiging with Vintage at SECOND SHOUT OUT BLOG & SHOP some great VINTAGE finds.


My wishes for a heartfelt Christmas with family, 
friends and the memories that you hold most dear.
xo,
me



8 comments:

  1. It's just so beautiful my beautiful California friend.
    I am questioning what is and how did you do your floors....I love, love, love the look.
    And would do this in a minute....so would love to know the material, and would love to see more, and more rooms.

    Xoxo
    A Joyeux Noël

    Doré

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doré,
      Thank you for the sweetness you bring.. I will have to share the floors in the new year. I will let you know the details!
      I hope your ready for the holidays....I hope your home will be filled with all that you love & those you hold dear.
      Thank you for all the lovely visits this year!
      Joyeux Nöel to you...
      xo,
      Gail

      Delete
  2. Soooo lovely. Your dining room is so warm and unique. Great French feel. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely for you to stop by! Thank you for your visits this year I hope your enjoying all this season's beauty.
      May the magic of the season be yours...
      A Joyeux Nöel
      xo,
      Gail

      Delete
  3. Gail, Charming home! Heading over to your other blog as well! Merry Christmas! Rié

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas ....Joyeux Nöel Rie,
      Thank you for stopping by.
      I wish you the beauty and joy but most of all being with those you hold most dear.
      xo,
      Gail

      Delete
  4. Oh Gail, YOUR HOME IS EXQUISITE!!!!! YES!!! That bench at the table, your vignettes...all inspiring me as I start my two week vacation at home and I hope to take photos. I will be late in posting any holiday photos of my home, but getting so many ideas is helpful!

    I wish you a magical time in your home as you celebrate in love. WOW how I adore what you are sharing here! PEACE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Gail!*!*!
    Such LoVely adornments in your HOME!!! YOU have quite an eye for *The BeSt*...
    HaPPy HoLiDays...
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail