Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Oh my Deer, Louie & a our fat bare tree...

Happy Wednesday Darlin's...
So much excitment in the air...can you feel it?
Are you decorated, wrapped & coiffed for the holiday's?
I'm getting there almost done with decorating!
Here's a peak...


Oh my vintage deer....
swaddled with evergreens & crowned with a gentleman's silk antique campaign hat.


Evergreens in the dining room
 flank the Louis Antique french mirror above the fireplace.


...the fattest bare tree, I think it breaks our records for girth!!!
{getting it in the house and up on the vintage cart was priceless}
Tonight the plan is to decorate it! 
Every so beautiful to me, just as it is...

Hope your enjoying a beautiful holly jolly day!!!
Soon, maybe tomorrow I will share a cozy corner I have put together...
xo,
me






1 comment:

  1. Oh Gail your tree is something else, so grand and so lush.
    It looks beautiful as is.
    Love the garlands and Louie is the best.
    I have a friend with a dear mounted and I so want one, never did before, but I am really starting to love them more and more.

    A Christmas home to love.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail