Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vintage Eyelet*



Saturday morning Darlins,

Everywhere I look I see a favorite fabric of mine... EYELET!

Eyelet is Sooo timeless and ageless.
I have always had eyelet pieces in my wardrobe. I have a lot of vintage eyelet and I might have to will it!!

When I was designing my children's line I used vintage eyelet for couple collections. I had to find a lot of it to cut. Only using a little bit added that special little touch!

Eyelet is feminine without being cutsie.

I love that eyelet always current..

My design tip: Don't buy the cheapie version of eyelet that is polyester..
100% Cotton is the fabric I'm talking about!

Have a beautiful weekend, I'm off to the beach to hold a open house at a luxury condo!
xo,
me
Editorial pics.. I loved when they handed me the eyelet to put on!! From my modeling archives...

5 comments:

  1. I bought a black eyelet cotton dress last year that I can't wait to pull out...soon as it is a bit warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Gail,
    I love eyelet to. I think you pinned it right on the head....it's feminine without being too girly.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail I adore eyelet, it is so light and fresh!
    Have a great Open House!!

    I hope you will Come and enter my amazing Cross Bottle Guy Giveaway!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a complete DOLL ! I love every word you wrote and will follow you. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't go wrong with eyelet - it's so classic! Such lovely photos of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail