Thursday, April 5, 2012

French Tin Man's Shed*


Hey Darlins,
Has this been a busy time for ya'll too.
To be honest I just realized that Easter was this Sunday!
I have been so busy I haven't had time to decorate or focus on the Holidays.
This whole month is just a blur...I need to catch a breath here soon!
I thought I would share a glimpse of our french Tin Man's shed that my husband built ...
It is a fab space that he stores all his tools in and he has everything all handsomely organized!
I had to have a tin copula and roof... The vintage barn door is from my retail store I was waiting for the perfect place for it. I LOVe LOVe LOVe how it turned out. I will share more pics later.

Happy Easter Blessings to you and your family's*
xo,
me

2 comments:

  1. Gail, I sent you an email & left a comment earlier this week...you WON my giveaway of the white wrap/crystal bracelet. If you don't want it, just let me know and I'll choose someone else. Love the "shed," what a great little studio it would make. xx's

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of COURSE you had to have the tin cupola and roof!! Such a quaint detail and so appropriate for a tool shed....who says they can't have style?!
    Love it!!
    Star

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail