Friday, April 20, 2012

Silvery French Mirror*




Happy Friday...
I am excited for the weekend aren't you? Looking forward to having some fun!
Speaking of excited..
In my design I will be incorporating french mirrors. I LOVE to use them as my Artwork.
I have been collecting Vintage mirrors for this project. Couldn't wait so took this one from my storage and had to see hanging somewhere...
The perfect scale and piece to marry this Vintage Silver French mirror with is our Vintage French marble wall console....
Somehow it is better than I remember. I forgot how pretty she was.
Here she is and I think she will hang here for a while until this wall comes down!

My design tip: When you see something that is perfect for your home just buy it. Vintage items will not be there when you want it later.

Enjoy a beautiful weekend*
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail