Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day is everyday!


Hoping your Mother's Day was filled with unforgettable moments, a little kiss, hug or just a warm hand to hold. Being a mother is full of amazing emotions,endless questions we ask of ourselves in our hearts if we said or did the right thing. Through the years I know for sure I felt all of these. Most of all I realized sometimes just being there for everyone is so powerful. I know it's truly in those quiet moments that we are appreciated the most. Because we truly love and care and that is immeasurable.

A prayer and a kiss for my Mother who I miss Dearly everyday.... Also my Grandmothers and Aunts who really paved the way for me and set such wonderful examples of Motherhood. I adored them all and Miss them all.....
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mother's, Grandmothers, Aunties, Step moms & Mother-in-Laws.
xoxo
Gail

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail!

    What a beautiful post!
    And I'm sure that your own dear mother (as well as those precious grandmothers and aunts) helped make you the wonderful mama you are today. :-)

    So nice to meet you!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom was an amazing women. Beautiful and strong.Just like you.
    I LOVELOVELOVE this picture of you and Cade at the beach. Adorable.
    Love
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail