Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun News*


Yesterday I received a email from the OWN Team at Oprah's new network.
They received my audition clip for a my Talk Show that I submitted for their contest. An exciting moment when I received the news. I will fill you in on the fun details of how it came to be later.
So keep checking my blog and I will keep you up to date.

They want people to vote and make comments. Please check it out, I'm giving you the link here so you can go and vote for my clip.
I really appreciate your Love and Support and I will write again later I am going to a Apple class to get some help with some things I want to do next!!!
Let's Dream together, please send this link to anyone who has ever had a dream!!!
You can Facebook and tweet with this voting link that would be so cool...
Love xox, Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail