Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrumptiously Cozy Vintage Whites*


I'm still in love with White.... I 'm incorporating alot of it here at my country house.
However my previous house was at the beach. I had scrumptious amounts of WHITE there.
It was so clean and refreshing.
Even though I raised two baby boys there I wouldn't of changed a thing.
First of all I have always had a NO-SHOE rule for my houses...That is a huge advantage!
I'll show you more peaks of my old Fab beach house some time!
My down sofa was slipcovered with Vintage White Chenille bedspreads that I pieced together to make the design. {I had a workroom do the sewing}
They curtains you see are Belgium Monogramed Linen Sheets.....Fabulous
A white wood trunk that I used to carry in my store.
The sofa was a cozy place to sit in the M.B. and look at the ocean view sipping tea while my husband read the sports page!!!
Have a Fabulous White Wednesday....
p.s.
My son Cody left for football camp at college and to check into his dorm on Monday. He was excited and looking forward to the journey ahead.....
I wish all of you parents and students best wishes as you go off to school!
xoxo,Gail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail