Wednesday, November 10, 2010

*Coach Lantern*



This is a My New Favorite Vintage Find! It is a Coach Lantern. I love love love it!!!
They were used for lighting on Carriages/Coaches...

This is so significant, I am thrilled to find it!!
It will remind me everyday of My Wedding Day... I rode in a Beautiful White Cinderella Coach..

This reminds me of some of my favorite films...particularly "Pride and Prejudice"
I Adore the Farm house it's Fabulous... It is my inspiration for my project I'm working on!!

Though I don't have any farm animals that will be running through... My dogs will be on the steps!!

My Design Tip: When shopping for accessories there will be somethings that just tug at our heart.... thats when you know you love love love it!!

If you go to "August" on my side Bar you can see the Posts of my Wedding/Coach etc.

Happy White Wednesday all..
xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. It is gorgeous, I love it too and agree with the comment that if you love it you shold buy it. My problem is that I think that I love too many "objets".

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail