Sunday, December 5, 2010

Beautiful Music*



TIS the Beautiful Music during the Holiday season that I keep humming.... Amazing how it reminds us of places we were during the past Holidays. I never tire of hearing all my favorites....
Wish I could play the piano.... I have a 1923 Steinway Baby Grand, it would be so beautiful to hear Silent Night on our piano. We have stacks of Vintage Music books. They are so beautiful I just love having them out. They came from the sweet Lady who once used to own and play this piano....

I especially Love Silent Night. It is one that must be recognized around the World****
Don't be shy let your voice be heard!!!!

TWENTY MORE DAYS****
xo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail