Thursday, April 14, 2011

Petite Bunny Canvas*


Hope your having a lovely week.. I haven't had a moment to blog...
I will try to get back in the swing this weekend...
Here is a little favorite piece of art.. A Petite little cavas that has a Bunny on it. I have had it for years and I keep it out all year. Its is about 4" wide x 3" tall.
In the yard near the pool there is a little metal sign that says "Bunny Crossing" we have alot of wild bunnies here at the Country house...

Usually I do love to really decorate for Easter, I am keeping it minimal this year since were in a project phase..
Have a beautiful Thursday!
xo,
me
Oh...... If you have Children the movie "HOP" is FABULOUS!! I even loved it!
Definitely the whole family will enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail