Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cowboy RL*




I hope most of the world got the chance to tune in to see Oprah's interview with RALPH LAUREN.
All I could say or think was he is just how I imagined he would be.. So genuine and his family and his wife are all cut from the same fabric! A beautiful story and love story, an amazing Ranch.
So darling... I would never leave,except to meet a helicopter up near the Vance....Delivering my Starbucks! Then I would want to go in the beautiful old barn and look at RL fabrics!
I am so glad that I watched. It was a special interview, Oprah did a fantastic interview and really asked the perfect questions! What did you think about it?
I wore a red gingham shirt today in honor of RL*

I found some modeling pics from my archives that remind me of his ranch and the interview! They are fun to see, my kids still ask ..Did I get to keep the clothes? Answer is: sometimes... Usually they are one of so, no!

Have a beautiful weekend *
xo,
me

A Big Congrats wish to my Cousin *TAYLOR* who is Graduating from HIGH SCHOOL*
Proud of you and Love you, See you there!
Cousin
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail