Friday, August 26, 2011

Lovin my Birthday morning*




This morning I woke up to the sun rising, I looked at the time it was 6:12 am and streaming in my bedroom window.
I thought to myself what a beautiful morning. I began thinking it's my birthday Yeah**

I started reflecting on all my birthday's and how they began from the moment I woke up.. I remember my mom always kissing me and saying Happy Birthday BOO BOO, that was my nick name she called me... My dad used to sing It's a beautiful morning, so sweet {though he used to sing that about every morning}!!! I miss them dearly and wish I could hear those voices...

I always remember beautiful days, I don't recall it ever raining on my Birthday.
August is the best month ever! It is my favorite..

I got up and made Nespresso in my new little pixie, It is going to be a beautiful day!

Happy Birthday to all of you who share my day. Please let me know if it's your birthday too.
We're Virgos!

A pic from my modeling archives*
Have a Beautiful day*
xo,
me

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Gail:-) You're a lucky girl to have sunny birthdays...mine is in December...bbrrrr.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear longlost cousin, I hope that you have a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!! I found you by accident while looking on Google for Casual Elegance and Cozy Elegant design ideas! When I clicked on your blog I recognized you immediately! How funny to find you on your Birthday...
    I also LOVE to decorate, design and build, I love white and LOVE my lemon and lime trees, gardenias, jasmine and roses! We also designed, built and decorated every aspect of our two homes (I married an Architect/Builder~29 years!!) We have raised two boys as well, one just home from the Military (Germany, Iraq and Afghanistan).
    Your life, family and home are BEAUTIFUL, as are you!
    Enjoy this special day!
    Love,
    Star

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail