Monday, October 17, 2011

Wisconsin Lake Cottages!













I love love love houses!
I never go anywhere without looking at houses.
Truly has been a love of mine since I was a little girl growing up on a lake in Northern Illinois.

On my trip last week, I was in Kenosha,Wisconsin my cousins took me on a little tour of some of the most fabulous Lake Michigan {on the lake}cottages! I thought I would share them with you!
I don't know if you ever visited this area of Northern Illinois or Wisconsin, It is so beautiful... I get very homesick when I see this place!

The weather was like summer! Here are a few pics I took from the Kenosha Yacht club and the shore. Pictures of the garages too.. which I love almost as much as the house! I love garages!

Have a fabulous tuesday!
xo,
me

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail