Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving*




There are so many things I have to be to be Thankful for....
I give Thanks for them daily, not just on Thanksgiving.

It's refreshing to see we are all a little more conscious about relating them in many ways on this day.
I count my blessings faithfully and I am grateful for the opportunity to recognize what they mean.

We've started our pre-holiday!
Last night our friends Mary and J.R who are truly great hosts, have a lovely annual PRE-Holiday gathering. The evening was filled with close friends, fabulous food and even a newborn little boy was the newest guest. I think just about everyone had to get a little time with him..I was happy to hold him and he was a little angel in my arms for a few minutes! His parents were so happy and its was great to see them with such joy!

I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving filled with all that matters most to you, whatever your plans.... just be happy with what that is!!
Be safe in your travels, Blessings,
xo,
me

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail