Saturday, December 3, 2011

Got Swag!


We are Soo excited to have our Driveway gates installed and working! The best gift EVER!!!
We spent the last 5 years opening and closing our manual construction gates a bazillion times a day!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE our gates, They are amazing! We are so happy the way they turned out....So thankful to press a button in my car and they open so silently and smooth..
See it doesn't take much to make me over the top thrilled...
We couldn't wait to SWAG the evergreen garland and twinkle christmas lights on them. What a beautiful sight in the evening when the lights go on!

My Design Tip: Really think about products that enhance and work with the architecture of your home. It is not about picking a product you like!

Warm Holiday Wishes from our home to Yours*
xo,
me
Today was my Dad's Birthday...."Happy Birthday Dearest Dad all the way from our gates to yours in Heaven".

2 comments:

  1. WOW Looks amazing!!!!!!! So elegant, I can understand why you are loving them...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgous! I know your excited. I love how you wished your Dad Happy Birthday in Heaven. Tears swelled up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail