Wednesday, December 14, 2011

European felt slippers*




Sure hope you're staying warm & enjoying everything about the Holidays!
Goodness... has been nippy here in So.Cal! Rain the last couple days and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it*
It feels so Christmasy!!
I love these White felted Slippers that were made by hand from Europe. I ordered them a few years ago and I got my order 6 months later,the women enclosed a note that said that she makes them each pair by hand! What a beautiful gift she has.

I hope your Day will be filled with warm spirits... and when you come in tonight make a fire and put on your favorite Holiday slippers!

Here's photos of my favorite vintage stool,vintage felted apron and of course Evian's Holiday bottle and my felted slippers!

Happy White Wednesday!
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail