Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretty Vintage Cupboards

Hi Darlins... I hope your week is fantastic so far!

During my renovation I keep loosing cupboards and I still need temporary spaces to keep some dishes and glassware accessible yet fairly protected from construction dust.
I have been using these two tall cupboards.  I bought them a few years ago for extra storage before the renovation. I thought that they were so pretty with the chippy white & pale-grey paint I am so happy to have them for my temporary make-shift kitchen!
They are made from vintage windows and have these pretty litlle handmade roses on them! A score!
I love being Green!!

My design tip: Always consider GREEN alternatives. Vintage is GREEN and the way to go for many building projects... Remember what I always caution you about... Beware of.... "it is a good buy"... If it doesnt' work and have a utility you will have to get rid of it or it will be stored in your garage!

Here are a couple pics of the vintage cupboards so you can see how I am using them now....I aleready have the next use for them planned Out!!!
xo,
me





1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail, this cabinet is just amazing, looks wonderful all filled, and in your home!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail