Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dinner Napkins...

 Happy Summer Darlins...
Yesterday the first day of summer!!!
Summer Solstice {the longest day of the year} truly a beautiful day here in so cal. The lighting in the evening was gorgeous... Silly but I notice everything!

I had a little dinner get together for Father's day and I was rushed as usual, but I always have my dinner napkins ready to set a pretty table.

My Design tip: Start with clean napkins, fold them and use pretty napkin holders and place them under a pretty glass cloche. Not just pretty...always cleanready* in sight..you can just have anyone set the table!
Have a pretty day!




xo,
Me

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I absolutely think those rhinestone napkin rings are stunning! Can go from casual to elegant! I look forward to using this dining bling! From one sweetie to another....Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely idea. Napkins always are a good jumping off point for setting the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there was a special way to fold napkins. That's neat and cute in it's own way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail