Thursday, November 15, 2012

Antique framed print

Sometimes are you drawn to to something beautiful and can't explain it but you LOVE it instantly...
I can say this is true with me...
About 20 years ago I found these Antique frames they were with these prints inside.
 I looked at the scenes  and they were so beautiful...
 I noticed it was a Christmas scene. The I fell in love with the delicate 
 carving on the frame... it had Holly with a bow! 
I Loved them and thought they would be perfect under a set of antique oil lanterns that had the same motif on them A bow and Holly swag. 
What are the chances of finding that motif twice!
 That is why I was drawn to it, already familiar.
The black metal lanterns lights were converted to electric
.


I still have the prints though my lights stayed with my beach house!

I have a collection of old mirrors and a vintage window all black and I love them together.




Also see the Antlers and the black farm table?
LOVE! 
Enjoy your friday*
xo,
me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail