Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving mantle

Morning!
Just around the corner our home will be filled with the makings of a holiday!
Family & Friends
Laughter
Lots of joking around
Sports...

I'll be making it pretty & cozy!
So excited to create some delicious meals in our new Wolf range. 
It's will be our first Thanksgiving with it!
All while making new memories to cherish!
Of course there will be checking the heights of everyone on the door fame... where everyone has their name and date!
 If your not over 6 feet at my house it's a little tough on the ego!
I'm the only one excluded...
I was blessed with the tall gene from my dad...so I understand all the jokes!

I hope your getting excited for the holidays too!

With all the torn up spaces at my house, I still find  some areas I can decorate!


This is our dining mantle with some natural elements,
 dried hydrangeas from my garden 
& curly grapevine filled with fairy lights.



Enjoy a beautiful day!
xo,
me


1 comment:

  1. Your mantle looks divine.
    Happy Giving of Thanks to you.

    See you soon, thank yo sweet friend for taking the time to comment over at my place of simple inspirations.

    Xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail