Thursday, November 21, 2013

OOOVAL love*

Loving the cool drizzly day here in So.Cal
I just love wearing my wellies & tights with a light sweater!

Christmas carols already?
I hear them everywhere!
Caught myself humming  along as I was doing a little pre-shopping!

So little tiny update...
Here is a teeny peak 


of my powder bath renovation project!
Can you guess what this is?

I am soooo excited its exactly what I envisioned!
Working on flooring.

I love every single * little * inch.
{I haven't had a powder bath for a long time}
Stay cozy
xo,
me



2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued. Looking at the picture my first thought was it's the counter top cut out for the sink. Then, on a closer look I thought it might be the sub top for the counter. But, I can't tell the size. I just might be thinking about this all day now, when I really should be thinking about getting it together for hosting Thanksgiving!
    Sharon
    @novaraway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tiny peek...I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail