Monday, May 5, 2014

Show snippet,lemons? Yes Mam!

Afternoon Darlins...

Hope your weekend was filled with beauty, relaxation & fun!

Yesterday was the runway show that I was invited to be a guest stylist for.
 {8 different Bride looks}
A beautiful venue at "Vintana" for the special edition Wedding Party Bridal Show.
Here is a teeny sneak peak from the show!



Yes Mam! Fresh Lemons from my grove, of course in my favorite vintage french cart...



I will review and edit the photos & video for a complete blog post. 
Including the hair & makeup team who worked with my ideas and vision.

Maybe... a special interview.....
My fresh ideas about wedding style later in the week!

A beautiful day to you!
xo,
me

P.S. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
shout out to 
beautiful 
*Priscilla*!
Love you, 
xo




1 comment:

  1. Oh the joy of styling! Seeing your vision come to light must be so rewarding! Congrats...
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail