Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pops of Pumpkin

Morning...
 Love waking up to the scent of wood logs burning in the dining room fireplace, 
our second Autumn fire!
The color PUMPKIN is a warm balance.
 It's neutral, yet not boring or safe in a design sense. 
I like adding pops of it this time of year with vintage accents.

From Fashion to Furnishings & accessories in between. 
Let's peek at PUMPKIN, this Autumn neutral.









 Remember these fireplaces? They're back!


Shop the Vintage stool in my shop click link below

My Design tip: Adding pops of color is a simple and inexpensive way to update a space. Easily changed out every season if you like.

Hop over to Second Shout Out blog Saturday's "Designing with Vintage" series,
Shop my vintage finds.

Here's to a beautiful Autumn weekend!
xo,
me

Todays post photos Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Gail you make me love the colour Pumpkin so much more. Beautifully inspiring fall here.
    Happy Fall, and wonderfully inspiring days of pumpkin days ahead of you.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail