Saturday, November 29, 2014

Beginnning the holidays with evergreens

Happy Holiday's Darlins...
It's official, we're off to begin the holidays.

I officially began with evergreens...
 Each year I anticipate the smell of christmas, it truly inpires me.
I came home with fragrant wreaths, over a hundred feet of fresh pine mixed garland for our mantles, headboards & doorways. 
It's amazing just having them in my truck made me happy!
 I'm always thrilled when the Christmas greens are up,
 I love * love * love * these simple beautiful gifts of nature draped around our home.

 Nothing says welcome to the Holidays more beautifully...
besides fresh baked cookies!!!






Photos Pinterest

You know what we will be doing today! 
Time to break out the Christmas music, humming already!

My Design tip: Whatever size your space is or style & budget, evergreens are beautiful on their own.

I hope you will take time to savor...
 every moment this season has to offer.
xo,
me
Hop over to SECOND SHOUT OUT BLOG  for my series Saturday's "Designing with vintage"
 &
 do some shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail