Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Coming soon the Powder bath reveal

A beautiful September to you..

I hope your weekend was relaxing & fun!
Ours was filled with landscape projects, cleaning out the workshop & hosting a dinner party!
All of which I enjoyed...

We had dinner guests that were touring around and went to see the new powder bath..
 I will be revealing it soon here!

Both husband and wife LOVED the powder bath, they came out saying this person would love it and that person would love it!!
Awe... a sweet feeling after you put soooo much thought, research and time into a space.


A sneak peek at the 100 year old marble sink..
I was on pins and needles opening the crate, it was shipped from New York.
 It made the trip across the coast beautifully!!

I LOVE having a little stack of vintage finger tip linens for guests.



I had some vintage glass I was saving cut to size for this frame. The size just fit!

These might be the last of the heirloom rose blooms from the garden ...

Soon I will do the reveal, I'm waiting for a couple more finishing details, you know how that goes!

Off to back to school night, one week under our belt, last night a photo shoot for Senior pics!

A lovely evening to you,
xo,
me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail