Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pre - Holiday!

Happy week before the Holiday scramble!

I hope everyone is looking forward to the next couple months & all the festivities...
Sometimes I wish I could savor them one at a time, how about you?

So on that note...I'm at the store getting a few things for Thanksgiving dinner
 &
 I smell Christmas...

Evergreen wreaths, rosemary I got all excited
&
I got in the car & my husband said.. what? Can't you wait till friday?

Sorry...
 I had to have me some Christmas now...


....I want to smell Christmas


...wrap a few gifts


...sip apple cider


&
 enjoy the pre season!


I L*O*V*E the holiday's!

A beautiful week to you take time to enjoy the moments worth savoring!

I'm on instagram! 
casualloveselegance
come by!

xo,
me

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly perfect, love all that inspires a bit of a Nordic feel, warm and cozy.
    The wrapping and the antler in silver is genius.
    See you soon Gail.
    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail