Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas mantle - my DIY candle stands

Hello Darlins,

*20*days...

This time of year is so beautiful isn't it?
 I LOVE the decor, nature & pet photos that are being shared...
 A visual reminder how the spirit Christmas is everywhere.

This year our greens were placed on mantles, headboards, balconies etc.
I had full intention to add twinkle lights to everything,
 but instead this year ...

I want simple...
Loving the dark green natural look, without lights. 
They are so pretty I want to enjoy them simply for what they are... evergreens.

Here's the dining room fireplace mantle this Christmas.


Nothing is perfect... yet I don't think about perfect for anything. 
It's pretty enough!
 Everything is vintage.
 The Louis Philipe mirror is a treasure find & is turn of the century.

Nothing matches...I use what I love & that has purpose.



The warm simple glow of candles will offer soft & cozy light for dining.


These two white wood candle pedestals are tops of fence columns.
 a friend gave me some fence posts years ago,
 he said... I knew you would want these! 
He was right...
 I loved repurposing them for large candles, I use them indoor & outdoor all year.

Follow along on instagram too!
casualloveselegance

A beautiful cozy week & sending you wishes for all that's magical for you!
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail