Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Spring planting & news

Happy Spring friends!

How are you? I've missed posting here on the blog, but at the bottom of this post you'll know what has had my attention!

 We've welcomed the much needed rain showers here in SoCal, so i can't wait to see the first rose buds of the season and watch our saturn peaches grow!  Last weekend I planted two eden climbers flanking the Garden Folly, the goal is to train them up and over the front opening...


Our Vintage Garden Folly

A little update...
The farmhouse renovation is coming along, we're prepping to do the box ceiling detail in the dining room. If you like, go see the radius wall video on my IG feed. What a difference that little detail made! Recently we've had house guests, I loved having them! It's fun to share what's been finished here and share the plan for the work ahead.

P.S. I'm thrilled Blog friends, the launching of my first website is coming SOON!
 Come over and follow me on IG, for updates at CasualLovesElegance.  Some news & a fresh new look in the works are coming soon.
 JUST FOR YOU!

A beautiful Easter & weekend to you!
xo,
Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail