Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Favorite vintage fountain*



Happy White Wednesday! This is a vintage, turn of the century fountain...
I have had it for quite a few years, I acquired it through a trade! I had a vintage garage door that had a mural on it and this darling lady had this fountain. The fountain was sooo expensive, I asked her if she would trade and she said yeah for your door! Deal...

It was outside in my garden for a while then I saw a bit too rust rust, I brought it inside.

It has a special place in our front entry hall and I keep it filled all year with flowers.
Usually my favorite... White hydrangeas* Now it has white hydrangeas,white birch twigs and a little bird nest filled with tiffany blue eggs.
It welcomes my family home everyday to our NEST!!

My Design tip: Bring your garden accessories inside for decor, they incorporate a great earthy and worn element to your decor.

Have a wonderful evening, going to make a fire and start dinner the boyz are coming up the driveway!
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail