Monday, May 13, 2013

Familiar Faces

Hi Darlins, 
I don't know about you, but I get very excited to visit my home town where I grew up... 
I am on a plane early tomorrow to do just that!

Something very personal & special is always waiting for me when I go home to visit.
 I learn something new about my family each time I visit.
For me... it as if I get to finish a chapter in our family book.



I have this new gentlemen sculpture I love the details of his face...



I don't know who this face belongs to, do you?


Maybe it's Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice!!!


We can ponder who he is later...Need to get packed...

Looking forward to the NA-DA Farm barn sale
 with Priscilla {my SIL} 
Also we have plans to go to a fab vintage flea market in Elkhorn too! 
Just so happens it's the first one of the year!

Have my vintage stops all planned out and lots of chatting with my family... 
I can't wait to see them and catch up on their lives!

Have a beautiful week...
Taking my computer and camera with me so I can post!
xo,
me




2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail