Thursday, December 26, 2013

*Dearest Phoebe*

With all my Love

 I dedicate this post 
 {photos curated from my home}

To:
 my very special niece...



Your sweet presence {above photo}
as my youngest brides maid..
YOU
being there for my wedding was so special & important to me...

I loved how you truly made my wedding court, perfect...

At 13 years old you were filled with such grace, much beyond your years...
Your walk was delicate
that of a ballerina.


Today 
My To do:

Is 
to make *YOU*
this post..

{A little hard to see the keys with tears}




Celebrating 
*YOU*



ROSES in my garden 
are delicate reminders 
that beauty is everlasting...


*YOU*

are 
an everlasting 
BEAUTY



I believe you are surrounded by angels


I'm 
thinking
 of *YOU*
all the time...


Today is extra special...
It's your birthday 
&
I wish you 

B*E*A*U*T*F*U*L

BIRTHDAY
surround with
LOVE
&
Memories of all you hold dear.


I
LOVE
*You*
xo,
me
Auntie, Gail


















1 comment:

  1. Sweet. I thought I was a good aunt, but I could take note here. I'm glad I read your blog and not my nieces, or I'd be getting the look, or head shake.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail