Thursday, December 19, 2013

holiday prep*

Hi Darlin's!
 How's your week going?

 Are you filled with Christmas J*O*Y*!

Pulling out winter snowboard clothes for a quick getaway for my son, he's so excited!
 Everyone is busy with activities and excited for the holiday's around here...
I'm finishing the holiday prep here at home...
A few things ready for entertaining in the kitchen...



I'm rushing out to have some fun too, i was invited by my sweet friend to a cooking class tonight!
I love getting together & catching up too...
Love to learn new dishes & tips!

Saturday I will be doing a holiday tour here...
 so grab your latte, cozy up & I'll see you back here!
Have a beautiful evening!
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail