Saturday, January 31, 2015

Spaces to inspire.

Morning Darlins,
Today's creative spaces take on the individuality of the artist.
It's truly a personal space with items gathered to inspire and promote creative energy.

I L*O*V*E seeing the imaginiation through the spaces.
Everyone needs a place to refuel
 relax
&
 let the artisan emerge.







Photos Pinterest

My Design tip: When it comes to personalizing spaces, bring vintage pieces in you love. 
It's your space and it should be all you dream of.

A beautiful last weekend of January to you!

Shop Casual Loves Elegance vintage

xo,
me




3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Gail, I love the last space, it a space that would inspire the creative depths of my soul.
    I would make it home and studio.

    Thank you for the inspiration on spaces.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studio spaces are my favorite and I love mine. These are all what I love. Thank you for more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous. It is true; we all need a special place where we can look up from time to time from our work and see the inspiration. For me, it has to be white, light and non-cluttered; my mine is cluttered enough with ideas! Have a super Sunday, beautiful one! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail