Saturday, February 7, 2015

Vintage Valentine

Beautiful Saturday Darlins,
Gourmet artisan chocolates & beautiful flowers are the simply go to Valentines. 
Lovely...
 But how about something your valentine might not expect this year. 
Something unique just like them.

Saturday's Designing with Vintage I share a few ideas to inpire your lovely creative minds.

My Favorite would be a Antique Silver ring box.....
We could find the bauble later!


Pinterest

My Design tip:
Think outside the box for something extra special when it comes to gifts from the heart!

Hop over to SECOND SHOUT OUT BLOG for the rest of the post scroll down...

A Beautiful Saturday to you...
xo,
me

1 comment:

  1. Shopping vintage is the BEST way to go! Aged sentiment, lasting love, gorgeous and probably rare elements....perfect. I love this idea and I'm hoping over to your link! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail