Thursday, August 6, 2015

Tiny Beach huts

Hi Darlins,

How's your week going?
Tiny little huts to change your swim suit.... how practical & vintage chic!
I wish we could peak inside...

I imagine them to be charming inside with a bench & cool hooks for suits and towels.
Weathered wood doors that creak from the salty air, 
a sound you will recall every time you see a tiny hut.









All Pinterest

With our last few weeks of summer upon us,

I hope you find the perfect place to

 play

make S'mores
&
share fantastic stories while the sun goes down.

My Design tip: Add some weatherd painted wood to your garden shed, hang hooks or cleats for towels & suits.

A beautiful week to you,
xo,
me

Second Shout Out has a name change, 
"OMERO Home"

Hop over to Omero home blog for my Saturday's "Designing with vintage" series.
Shop Casual Loves Elegance at Omero home.




2 comments:

  1. O Gail, been in love with these for centuries Lol!
    I purchased a JDA living magazine that had a whole thing on Nordic beach huts, they were off the wheels and set in a row alongside the beaches of Norway. I was so taken with them I changed my mind on wanting a gypsy wagon to then wanting a beach hut....well I won't turn down a gypsy wagon either.

    Such a summer feel to this post and you imagin all the things I do with these huts.

    Xoxo
    Dore

    PS. In sorts you have a hut of a type in your back yard that I am so taken with.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh they are wonderful. I love the weathered white row in the second to last photo. I am off to the sea coast tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail