Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday's Designing with Vintage No.7 Window to charm

Happy Saturday Darlins,

Welcome to No. 7 "Designing with Vintage" from my home.

Our home is being renovated & we are living in it...
We are in the drywall phase now so it shouldn't be alot longer!!!

I love out of the ordinary storage, I love charm with practical.

So here's one of my cabinets in the kitchen I've been using for storage.




SO.... yesterday I came across this window, I had to buy it $40 bucks!


I bet you can guess what's going to happen with this one!

Yes mam... another cabinet! I'm so excited to get this one made.


Designing with Vintage
 is 
what I love, 
my passion is organically to add charm to everyday function.

I hope you are inpired to look around for a vintage window or door and make something useful for your space.

A beautiful weekend to you,
xo,
Gail

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring Gail! These wonderful details make all of the difference!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The Blink of an Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am excited for you Gail!
    Looking forward to when you do the big reveal, and we get to see all that inspires in in your new space. I love the cabinet door, we think a lot alike :)

    See you and your creative beauty soon.

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail