Friday, July 1, 2016

WOW!

Wow....
I've missed you!

Happy *4th of July* weekend*

*Firstly*
I'm fine! I've been getting the sweetest emails inquiring about where I've been? 
Ok your right. I have been a little MIA here on the blog! Ok a lot!

 Honestly.... I've wanted to write my heart out about every thing that has been going on but I couldn't.
I still can't as of yet. I'm speechless!


THREE
 words that describe what's going on.

PROFOUND
EPIC
LOVE




.all I can say right now.

I'll give you
 the
 skinny,
 the 
scoop
 the
 dish
 when I can. 

A new journey....


Q. Do you really believe we each have a path in life that we somehow find and will follow? 
I'd love to know if you believe that it's true?


A beautiful & safe 4th to you,
have lots of fun
savor the weekend
 relax a little
 play some great music & have a giant piece of watermelon!
xo,
me






2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th dearest Gail,
    Looking forward to the beginning of your new journey with all the beauty you have been creating.
    The patina to the door and the glass knob speaks to me!

    See you soon.
    Again a beautiful family 4th to you and yours.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail