Monday, October 4, 2010

A Beautiful *White* Interview



Tonight I'm so excited to go take a peek at My First Blog Interview!!!!

First.... I want to blog hug and Thank my new friend "Ginger" who has given me a special gift.
I didn't know what a blog was a year ago... I jumped in and wanted to have one of my own.
First I would have to learn how to turn the computer on!

I'm so thrilled that Ginger at "Allure of Whites" took the time to host this interview for me...
She is a new blogger too and her new Blog is so inspiring and if you Love White like I do then you'll follow me over to meet her. Let's go I am excited to see what she created!

I thought I would find something appropriate for this occasion in *WHITE*
{I't's Me} from my modeling archives!
xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Allure of Whites is SO pleased and honored to be your 1st Guest Post Interview! (Your modeling Achive Photo is the perfect attire for the occasion!) You have a beautiful blog...adore reading your talents and a new found friendship was created! I am shure there will be many more interviews knocking on your door!
    Blessings!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail