Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do you?


A favorite large old White Vintage Frame, the texture and details are beautiful.. It's hanging up empty....just this stenciled fabric ribbon with "Dream Big" and a crown wrapped around it!
Sometime I'll get a photo in it....

{I bought this fabric stenciled ribbon because I love the message}

Something to ponder...
You know our thoughts really are powerful....We create them.....Dream about them... Thinking positive is a choice....
I breathe it everyday and it is sacred to me.....

I hope you're having a beautiful White Wednesday and what every is going on with in your life take a breath, be Positive and of course ....Dream Big!!!!!
xo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail