Friday, March 4, 2011

Perfectly Quoted*



Can I confess?.... I have only had a love for ONE other married man.... RALPH LOREN!!
I fell in love with his Style, Coolness, Laid back Casual Elegance when I was sweet Sixteen!!
He is loved by many women so I hope "Ricky" is fine with it! {His Beautiful wife}.

Everything about him and the "Lifestyle" he portrayed immediately connected to me.
I could easily imagine that I was living in his Style stories...

Many times during my modeling career, I heard from stylists, ad directors, agents etc. {The direction here is RALPH LOREN}.
I would say to myself, OH, LOVE IT!! Exciting words for me to hear.
Definitely knew it was going to be a Fabulous booking!
I knew exactly what I would wear for that interview.

He is Iconic, My FAVORITE*

TOP OF MY {Wish} BUCKET LIST: To Have the LEAD in A RALPH LOREN MOVIE.
Written, Produced and Directed by him!!

PHOTOS from my modeling archives. Quote is RALPH LOREN. So True...
Wishing you a Casual Loves Elegance Fabulous Friday,
xo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail