Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just right**



Hi everyone,
Hope your week is going fantastic.

I finally got the sconses for my oldest sons bedroom. I know I have been patiently waiting right, I just couldn't find what I wanted. When I spotted these lights I thought perfect!! I'll get them them ordered!!! Guess what, I just got them, 6 months later....
I knew they would be just right and they certainly were what I hoped for.

I'm sure my son will be thinking.. Oh cool, mom finally got something over that metal plate on the wall!

I can't wait to show you a house that I will be starting on tomorrow. Tonight I have my car loaded with beautiful flowers that we will be using.
My design tip* don't be impatient for items when you're doing a project. It will be more work to find it and it and well worth the wait.
Sweet dreams...
xo,
me

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I have settled for something in stock and regretted it. Love you sconce!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail